This hopper controller board can drive directly the Asahi Seiko SH-400 or the MK2 Universal Hopper from Money Controls. It can drive other popular hoppers such as the Money Controls Compact Hopper via an external relay.
PULSE IN / COIN OUT MODE
You can add coin or token output to any arcade game. The trigger pulse can come from a switch or an open collector transistor, or use the opto isolated input for a direct connection to coils, lamps etc. which run from 5 up to 60VDC.
CONTINUOUS OPERATION (Deltronic DL1275 compatible)
Add new excitement to your ticket redemption games by converting Ticket Output to Token/Coin output.This board can worked with both the DL1275 and DL4 types of ticket output.
It can also be used for adjusting the payout in the existing hopper machines.
DIP SWITCH ADJUSTABLE PAYOUT
Dip switch adjustable payout 1 to 15 pulses per coin (divide mode) or 1 to 15 coins per pulse (multiply mode).
Ticketflex UNIVERSAL HOPPER CONTROLLER
- THE INPUT CAN BE SET TO PULSE OR CONTINUOUS MODE (DELTRONIC DL1275 COMPATIBLE)
- DIRECT INPUT FOR CONNECTION TO A SWITCH OR AN OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT
- OPTO ISOLATED INPUT FOR DIRECT CONNECTION ACROSS COILS, LAMPS... e.g. COIN COUNTER OR OTHER DEVICES RUNNING FROM 5 UP TO 60VDC.
- DIP SWITCH ADJUSTABLE PAYOUT 1 TO 15 PULSES PER COIN (DIVIDE MODE) OR 1 TO 15 COINS PER PULSE (MULTIPLY MODE)
- THE OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT CAN DRIVE DIRECTLY THE ASAHI SEIKO SH400 HOPPER OR OTHER HOPPERS VIA AN EXTERNAL RELAY.
- THE OUTPUT CAN BE SET TO A PULSE MODE TO DRIVE THE MK2 UNIVERSAL HOPPER FROM MONEY CONTROLS